Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birth





Infant Joy by William Blake

"I have no name: 
I am but two days old." 
What shall I call thee? 
"I happy am, 
Joy is my name." 
Sweet joy befall thee! 

Pretty joy!
Sweet joy, but two days old.
Sweet Joy I call thee: 
Thou dost smile, 
I sing the while; 
Sweet joy befall thee!
Source: poets.org



My Footprints by Caitlin Eileen

Soon i will learn to walk with them
Tiny feet, so very small,
with ten little toes in all,

as soon as i get a steady stand,
Listen to the pitter patter of my feet,
this sound through the house
surely can't be beat,
A little each day, my feet will grow,
and someday soon, outside i will go.
So catch me now and save my prints,
for tomorrow will come
and off i will sprint!
Source: clairesdiapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment